ASP Servizi GmbH
ASP Servizi GmbH was found in 2004 to offer time recording and scheduling at any time and from anywhere without any investment. A cloud-based service is helping to manage working hours from staff per area and per cost center. ASP Servizi GmbH started with a small working capital and focused on research and development, the provision of IT and sales. Since 2008, the subsidiary company “Online GmbH” in Stuttgart offers the service also in southern Germany. Solari di Udine SPA and the C PLUS workers cooperative are also part of this good working network helping to advise organizations on working time issues, implement complex time billing, perform installations of hardware and training sessions, provide care and updates, and back up by telephone support. More than 300 companies with 5,000 employees, among them 80 retirement homes, use ONLINEZEIT.
- Human Resource Management Services/Studies within the ICT sector
- Expertise in time/schedule management systems
- Collaboration in solution design
- Developing the social franchise system
- Solution testing/piloting
- Solution standardization/scaling concept
- Development of business model
- Support in process analysis
- Operation of cloud application “ONLINEZEIT”.
- Cooperation with the Autonomous Province of Bolzano – South Tyrol, retirement homes, cooperative associations
- Extensive network in Italy and Southern Germany
Beda Weber Str. 1
National Funding gency:
Ministry of Education, University and Research (MIUR)